Mr. B. Krishna Murthy, CEO, BKM Consulting
Competencies and Capabilities:
- Evolving a Vision, planning strategy and execution assistance (Seed to Tree)
- Delivering program execution excellence / project management
- Building competent teams, performance management, coaching and mentoring for effective performance
- Comprehending technology and market trends
- Creating and nurturing client relationships
- Crafting process and quality orientation for excellence in delivery (Through Six Sigma, Lean etc)
- Edifying trust and ethical governance
- Inherent ability to decode any crisis situation, arrive at alternatives for finding solution. (Crisis Management)
- Ability to customize & design consulting or training interventions, based on the analysis of the situation and the need of the organization.
- Rich-ground-experience in Knowledge Management, Competency Development, Innovation Management and Performance Management
Academics, Fellowships and Rewards:
- Have been a resource faculty for Karnataka Region on Gemba Kaizen (Continuous improvement) and 5S methodologies – for course run by AOTS, Japan.
- Have been a member of the Think Tank of Andra Pradesh Government which formulated the finishing school (Jawahar Knowledge Centre – JKC) concept for engineering students to increase Job-readiness.
- Have been in the Board of Studies / Governing Council of several colleges in Hyderabad for the last several years. Currently a member of the Governing Council at Badruka College, Hyderabad.
- Have been an Executive Board Member and an active contributor to the industry bodies – like the Software Exporters association of Hyderabad (ITsAP), ICT panel of CII AP Chapter & TiE Hyderabad.
- A paper on PPP Model for Managing Crisis Situation in an industrial Area was presented in a National Conference and published in the ASEAN Journal of Business, Economics and Management.
- Blends experience and theory well, to impart knowledge to the participants.